From: Minh Ha-Duong
To: mihallack@yahoo.com.br
Cc: francois.leveque@ensmp.fr
Dear Mrs. Michelle Hallack,
This is to let you know how little I appreciate your mails. I don't remember subscribing to your mailing list ever. I asked you to stop sending me your undesired prose months ago. Yet you persist...
Regardless of how much you think that your EU P***y blog is a great information source, I am not interested in being pushed anything. As I explained you earlier, I strongly prefer to follow blogs using RSS feeds. Should I eventually decide that your voice is worth my time, I know where to find it. But I am not syndicating your column anytime soon, did you realize that your last email could be seen as shameless ad. for one of your friend's book, not even yet available ?
PS: You didn't bother answering to or acting upon my previous emails, so I am not even sure that Mrs Hallack exists. Writing this feels good anyway ! But since you obviously don't care about my privacy --there is no instruction on how to unsubscribe in your mails-- I don't see why I should care about yours.
X-Reply-to: /dev/null
Minh
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire