a laissé pour sa clone un message important:
[...] you're thinking about sex. If I asked you to do complicated maths you'd probably make a mistake right now. That's the important lesson, sweet. Biology interferes with logic. There's two ways to deal with it–do it and get it out of your head, because that feeling explodes like a soap bubble once you've done sex–or if it's somebody you really like, or somebody you don't like, who upsets you and makes you feel very, very strong reactions, you'd better think a whole lot about doing it, because that kind explodes all right, but it keeps coming back and bothering you. When you get into bed with somebody, you're not going to be thinking with your brain, sweet, you'll be thinking with the part of you that doesn't have anything but feeling, and that's damned dangerous.
En clair: attention quand tu penses avec tes ***! C'était le billet d'éducation sexuelle pour collégiens, j'ai l'impression qu'ils apprennent tout sur la biologie, mais que le programme oublie un peu le plus important et le plus amusant: la psychologie. Et puisque c'est l'heure de l'apocalypse (=révélation ultime, pour les non-héllenistes), l'auteur révéle ainsi le Sens de la vie:
I'll tell you what the most important thing is, in case you haven't figured it out: It's being able to do what makes you the happiest in the long run, and I don't mean sex and I don't mean chocolates, sweet, I mean being able. Able means just exactly having the time, the money, the ability, and a thing to do that makes your life worth living long enough to get it done.
You aren't going to have a clear sight of that thing until you've had a look at the world as it is, and had a chance to figure out what the world could be if you worked at it.
PS: Si vous avez Citeen part 1 et 3, me faire signe svp...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire